There are times that I just have too many identities to keep up with. In this particular instance, I find myself with three blog-like entities that I can post in, and I have some fun stuff for all. It's just a matter of time.
For some updates on my quest to learn Web programming, you can check out http://embryonicsuperfemme.com/blog/, it will generally be techie stuff, but right now there's a proposal, well more of a sketch, of some ideas I had to create an environment for LiL-style role-playing that would allow anyone to set up their own world. Let me know if this has merit, because I am seriously thinking about it.
After all, I still have lots of free time. This is probably the worst time to get laid-off in my entire lifetime. Just before the holidays during the worst unemployment since the Depression. I try to remain hopeful, there are some companies seriously interested, it's just so slow. It used to be, 'Hi! I want to work for you' and they'd say 'what have you done... oh, well, when can you start?'. Now it's more like, 'yeah? So what makes you worth it?' It can be discouraging.
On the other hand, that free time was good to LiL ;) The Legion concept has spawned at least 4 similar accounts and I am pleased with that. Always good to try something new. The big thread has finished, leaving me with several people who want more. And the rest of my LiL crew are all active to some degree or another.
Finally, there has been some activity for the Real Life adventures (the third blog) that I have been teasing people about and I just need the time to write the post.
Oh wait, didn't I just say I had lots of free time? I did. This must be yet another tease....
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment