That first blog wasn't exactly informative, was it?
My assumption is that if you're here, then you know who I am, but I guess that's not necessarily true, is it?
I am a fiction, a character created for playing in a forced-feminization RP site known as LockedInLace, or LiL. We had a decent little network of players on Yahoo 360, but that was destroyed and so we're refugees. Hopefully, this will help to bring some of us back together.
After a bit of a hiatus, I am active once again at LiL. I have brought back DeeDee in order to turn a genuine Gorean slave master in the induction area. My own preference in playing is to have a balance of eroticism, horror and humor. I know that's an odd combination, but that represents what I enjoy in this wierd little niche. On a good day, I can merge them into one post. It helps that I find scary girls to be sexy...
And on that note, I have recently discovered a singer by the name of Emilie Autumn.
She is a classically trained violinist who combines Goth and Industrial influences with lyrics like...
Thank God I'm pretty
The occasional free drink I never asked for
The occasional admission to a seedy little bar
Invitation to a stranger's car
I'm blessed
With the ability to rend a grown man tongue-tied
Which only means that when it's dark outside
I have to run and hide can't look behind me
Thank God I'm pretty
I also have a new girl starting up, she's currently in the induction area and a few players who who she is. For the rest, I'll just say that she's a rather colorful character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment